essential oil is extracted from the seeds of cardamom; whose scientific name is elettaria cardamom.Cardamom oil is colorless to pale yellow liquid having sweet, balsamic and characteristic spicy odor. Cardamom oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation.Cardamom is a perennial herb cultivated in southern India.It is commonly used as a flavoring agents in both food and drink,as cooking spices and as a medicine also due to its herbal properties.Cardamom oil is normally used for fragrance and flavors apart from its several therapeutic uses.Cardamom oil
is commonly used in aromatherapy as well as Ayurveda, primarily as a digestive tonic. Cardamom has been known to kill bacteria in the digestive system and seems to calm nausea. It has a sweet, spicy, herbal, fresh aroma which can be described as green.
We AOS Products are leading manufacturer, exporter, and bulk supplier of cardamom essential oil.We offer natural oils as essential oils, spice oils, carrier oils, aromatherapy oils, menthol crystals, mint oils and natural butter etc at optimum prices.We are well known and ISO certified firm situated in Ghaziabad, India.
Cardamom, known as the grain of heaven is one of the natures healing gifts.Being the most renowned Cardamom Pods Manufacturers, our superior quality Cardamom Products are valued for their strong and peculiar taste and intense aroma.Nurtured under the expert guidance of our team, we ensure that our Cardamoms are free from fertilizers and guarantee perfect taste.Our Cardamom Products include Cardamom Pods, Cardamom Powder, Cardamom Seed Oil
and Cardamom Oil. Apart from being pure and natural; all our products are healthy and nutritious. Known to lend an exotic flavor, our Green Cardamoms are big in size and light green in color. Thus, they are used to prepare many food items and delicacies. Counted among the most reckoned Cardamom Seed Products Suppliers, we deliver our cardamoms in tightly packed pouches so as to restore their original aroma as well as their original astringent taste.Description: SYNONYMS:
Cardamom oil, Elettaria cardamum oil BOTANICAL NAME:
Elettaria cardamom oil PART USED: Seed of the fruit
Colorless to Pale yellow. VISCOSITY:
Slightly Watery in viscosity PERFUMERY NOTE:
It has Aromatic odor SHELF LIFE:
Two Years. DENSITY:
0.917-0.947 REFRACTIVE DENSITY:
1.4600-1.4660 OPTICAL ROTATION:
+20° TO + 41°Origin of cardamom oil:
A perennial, reed-like herb, Cardamom grows wild and is cultivated in India and Ceylon. It grows up to 4 meters (13 feet) high and has long, green silky blades, small yellowy flowers with a violet tip and a large fleshy rhizome, similar to ginger. Oblong gray fruits follow the flowers, each containing many seeds. Cardamom was well known in ancient times and the Egyptians used it in perfumes and incense and chewed it to whiten their teeth, while the Romans used it for their stomachs when they over-indulged. The Arabs ground it to use their coffee and It is an important ingredient in Asian cooking. Valerius Cordus first distilled the essential oil in 1544 after the Portuguese discovered the East.Properties:
Uses of Cardamom Oil:
- Antioxidant & Diuretic properties may lower blood pressure
- May contain cancer fighting compounds
- May protect from chronic diseases because of its anti-inflammatory effects
- May help with digestive problems
- May treat bad breath and prevent cavities
Benefits of Cardamom Oil:
- Cardamom oil is well known as a digestive stimulant and can be used in abdominal massage preparations to sooth symptoms of IBS and indigestion - blend with carrier oil or massage oils.
- Cardamom Oil is also helpful with calming muscle and respiratory spasms which, when blended with Roman Chamomile, can help with colitis - simply blend with massage oil or lotion and apply in circular motion to the abdomen.
- Cardamom oil has healing properties that helps in healing breakouts and also acts as a skin purifier.
- It helps in giving you a clearer complexion.
- For treatment of headaches and mental fatigue, blend cardamom oil with a carrier oil or unscented lotion and rub on temples and neck.
- Cardamom is an antiseptic, digestive stimulant, calmative, stomachic, diuretic, antispasmodic and expectorant.
- Helps cure muscular & respiratory spasms
- Boosts digestive system
- Promotes sweating
- Good disinfectant & antiseptic agent
- Stimulates secretion of enzymes & hormones